Recruiting: Restorative Justice Facilitators
Great opportunity for volunteer facilitators to join our established Restorative Justice service!
We are looking for volunteer facilitators to join our established Restorative Justice Service and support the work of Why me? as a whole. Why me? values its volunteers highly. We seek to develop and train our people and to involve them more widely in the organisation.
We are looking for people who have already received some training – ideally to RJC’s level 3 – and have some experience of working cases.
Why me? is offering:
- further facilitation training, including in complex and serious casework
- managed development, working with an experienced facilitator, to develop skills and experience
- the opportunity to work with an experienced facilitator on complex and serious cases when opportunity arises
- specialist prison triage visits
- the opportunity to be at the forefront of change in the Restorative Justice arena
What we expect:
- Commitment to the ethos and operational model of Why me?.
- Flexibility regarding working hours (this may include weekends and evenings) and commitment to be available to work with Why me? for at least 12 months.
- Participation in regular bi-monthly half-day Volunteer Facilitator Forums and other events
Location: Why me? is a national organisation based in The Borough in South London, and you will be expected to attend the office from time to time – e.g. Facilitator Forums. You must also be willing to travel within London and sometimes beyond. (Travel expenses will be covered).
Personal Requirements: Our facilitators must work without judgement and with integrity, and have the ability to self- reflect.
Next step: Email Claire Dodds at email@example.com explaining how you meet the expectations and training level, ideally accompanied by a CV or similar listing your skills and experience.
Deadline: 26th October 2018 5pm. Interviews Tuesday 6th November at the Why me? offices.