Why me? publishes Virtual Restorative Justice: Good practice guide
Why me? have published a new guidance paper: Virtual Restorative Justice: Good Practice Guide.
This paper goes into detail about everything a facilitator needs to know when managing a restorative process online, with embedded video clips to demonstrate our points.
It covers a wide range of subjects, including:
- Using an administrator to support facilitators with IT.
- The benefits and drawbacks of different video platforms.
- How to ensure participants are safe.
- Considering accessibility for different participants.
- Managing emotions.
- Working with co-facilitators.
- Recording meetings.
- Running the conference smoothly.
- Agreeing outcome agreements.
- Managing “informal time” at the end of the Conference.
- Indirect restorative processes.
Are you interested in good practice for managing online restorative processes? We hope you like this guide and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback: